Saturday, April 5, 2014

April 4th - La Cruz La Joya 108

I have a hair appointment this morning! Just a short walk up the street is a new salon, Jigsaw for Hair. The gal that runs it, Giselle is from Canada but is living here in Sayulita. Bonus, she speaks English. She highlighted, cut and styled my hair in only 2 hours. Great! I'm happy.

David stripped the sheets off the JB and brought them back to the condo for me to wash. He was gone when I got back from the salon. Later, he admitted he'd gone back to the boat and went downstairs and climbed onto our bed and snoozed for 2 hours. No problem! He must have needed it.

We decided to stay in and grill a steak for dinner. Went up to the rooftop and enjoyed the view for a while. Came back down and potatoes weren't ready so we played some cribbage. We did get confirmation that our musical props arrived at Rice Propulsion in Mazatlan this afternoon.

A beautiful sunset again tonight,

Beautiful evening.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment